Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lots of new co-workers, and a little more snow

Just thought I would share with everyone that it snowed here the other day! The weather has been warming up, but 2 days ago I looked out the window and it was snowing outside. I guess it will be a little bit longer until we move into the tents. We have gotten a few new co-workers over the past week. Sharon and Will, who are coming here after working in Antarctica. Sharon works with me, Sadie, Teslin, and Vanessa, and Will is going to be a guide on some of our summer tours. We also got another kitchen person, Lacey, and a server, Jay. The amount of people here just keeps growing, and because there are so many co-workers now, there is always something to do. It doesn't really get dark anymore, which is great; I feel like I can do so much each day. The kitchen made mac n' cheese yesterday...my favorite. Kristin and I tried out Skype tonight, and we actually got it to work! Everyone should let me know if they ever want to try it!

1 comment: