Monday, May 3, 2010

Hiking and new photos

I don't have much to write about today, but I took a few photos that I wanted to post. Yesterday I had the day off, so I spent most of the day just relaxing and hanging out around camp. I went for a run along the Dalton and discovered the worst hill I have ever tried to run; it was really steep, so I made it about halfway to the top running and then walked the rest of the way up. The view from the top was beautiful. We got another new co-worker last night, Vanessa. Today after we got done with work, Vanessa, Sadie, and I went for a 6 mile hike past the top of that hill I attempted to run to the top of yesterday. We hiked to a big gravel pit that had another amazing view. I had pancakes again for dinner tonight (I can't get enough of these pancakes!!). The weather has been great: sunny almost every day lately and not too cold. We have even been able to eat outside at the picnic tables for the last few days. That's all for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment