Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trucker Bathroom Cleaning Party

So the past few days have been really warm (well, warmer than it has been), which means a lot of the snow has melted. Even though it has been nice outside, the melting snow has created horrible amounts of standing water, so I haven't exactly been looking forward to walking the trail. It rained all day yesterday, so after working I stayed inside and got through around 6 chapters of the book I am reading. Last night Sadie, Teslin, and I had a midnight cleaning party, deep cleaning the public bathrooms. It's funny how puting on some loud music (such as Beyonce's "Single Ladies") can make something like cleaning the trucker's bathroom more fun. I have also discovered the deliciousness of Coldfoot's pancakes; I have to say they are some of the best I've ever had. The cable has been out for a few days, so we haven't been able to watch TV. Good thing the cable still works across the parking lot at the Slate Creek Inn, so Teslin and I went over there today to watch for a while. Not much else is happening...I will talk to everyone again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment