Monday, April 12, 2010

Snow Days

This week I have been working almost every day, so I don't have anything very interesting to talk about. It has been snowing for the past 2 days, and there is quite a bit of snow on the ground. We might even be able to take the sled dogs out for a ride tomorrow. A new co-worker came yesterday, and so we all played a late night game of scrabble before bed. The night before that, all of the co-workers got a special dinner; fresh Yukon slamon with rice and veggies. I never thought I would see the day where I actually enjoy eating salmon, but I have to say, it's starting to grow on me. Other than that, everyone has just been hanging out, watching tv and reading. We are all so excited for spring to come and for the snow to melt. The days keep getting longer, and the temperature is getting a little warmer. Even though it was snowing all day today, we were outside in t-shirts; it was one of the warmest days today since I have been here. I think it just seemed really warm, because it has been so cold, but the thermometer said it was 40 degrees! Anyway, hopefully I will have more to post tomorrow if we take the dogs out...

No comments:

Post a Comment