Saturday, June 12, 2010

work and ping pong tounament

This week, for the most part, has been uneventful. I have worked every day, but we are all getting pretty good at getting things ready for the buses. On Tuesday night Lindsey (one of the newer co-workers) and I watched a movie called "My Sister's Keeper". It was really good, but sad, so we had a good cry. On Wednesday Sadie, Lindsey, and I walked over to the Visitor's Center across the street. It's actually really nice inside; it looks like a small museum that would be in a bigger city. We spent some time talking to Heidi and Kristen, two people who work there and who we know because they live in Wiseman. The other night some of the guys organized a ping-pong tournament. We put the couch up on tables so we could watch from "bleacher seats", and Vanessa even made a trophy for the winner. After many hours of intense play, Ian was declared the winner. The rest of us beginners have been playing ping-pong just for fun this week. I haven't done much hiking this week because of the bugs, but hopefully next week I will have some new hiking photos for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment