Sunday, August 1, 2010

Illinois Visit

So I know I haven't written for a while...there were a few weeks up in Coldfoot where it rained nonstop and got cold, and so I didn't take any pictures. We did do some fun stuff during those rainy days, though: some movie nights, some muddy bike rides and runs, but we didn't do anything too exciting. Last weekend I flew home to Rockford, and it was back to sunny skies and hot, humid weather. The first night I was home I stayed the night at Kristin's, so I got to see all the dogs and cats. We did the usual; got in the hot tub, grilled out a massive amount of food, and then watched some T.V. It was my first night since April where I experienced complete darkness, so I didn't watch much T.V. before falling asleep on the couch. The next day I just hung out at home. I went to Midway Village for a walk, and then came home and went for a bike ride. On Thursday, everyone went out to luch for Aunt Ginny's birthday, and then Kristin and I went to see a movie (Inception...awesome!!). Mom, Dale, Sarah, and I all went to dinner on Friday at Anderson Gardens, and then I met up with Rae Ann and Rachel to see RENT at Starlight. It was so good!!!! Other than that, the week was filled with eating, visiting everyone, and just relaxing in the warm weather. Yesterday I headed back to Fairbanks, and when I got off the plane, it was sunny and 80 degrees out! Looks like I brought the warm weather back with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment